Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHAT'S "HOT POT" IN CHINA?




SCHOOL IS OUT.
School is ending and on the last day of classes, we took a class photo together. These are my students:

The above class was my biggest last semester...

You can easily see how big my classes were this past semester...


The above photo was at our apartment on Sunday night for English Corner...





The short video below, is "Adam", one of my best English post graduate engineering students this year. He is a good friend and a pretty good English speaker. He is quite a guy. Listen to his presentation of his final oral exam called which I entitled: "Teach the Teacher." Can you understand his presentation? Drop a line and comment.


We are headed into the season of "Spring Festival" in China. This is the big "Christmas-like" celebration where families have their annual family reunions. During these reunions, they, together as a family, clean the house, cook some delicious foods, and watch TV. Fireworks, yes, Fireworks all day and all night long. HAPPY SPRING FESTIVAL!...


2 comments:

beverly said...

I thought he did very good.I could understand most all of it when I got used to his chinese accent.Bev

gdad said...

I would enjoy a little hotpot from "Little Sheep" at the moment. It was across the street from our apartment in Nanjing.
Every word was understood,but I've heard that accent before.
REB