Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A DAY IN LONG SHENG

RECENT PHOTOS:

This was our tour of the other side of Guilin and the mountains on the other side. It was a long and wonderful day, with lots and lots of climbing. I am going to publish this and will come back to add more to the pictures layout later. We have been working here at Fat Daddy's where there is free wireless internet, for 4 hours and now it is time to go enjoy the beach.

Love all of you lots, Dana The bus we went on this 10 hour trip. The tour guide could speak English, it was great.
The little down who had all these things for tourest.
A picutre of the rice fields we were going to visit.
More little twons and farms we drove past Every extra piece of ground is used for gardening.


Going higher into the mountains.

Getting ready to climb to the top.
At this point I decided to not climb to the top and dad went on with the new video camera.


You could ride up and down to the top of the hill for about 200 RBV - about $24.
There farm animals are at the bottom of the houses. Everything is build with lumber here.


I stayed with these ladies and bought a bag and then sewed it so it fit around my shoulders.
The only had two needles. One was really bad.


Going back down the mountain = we though this would be fun to build at the Homestead.













4 comments:

Jensen Family :) said...

I love the earings in the first picture! I would probably buy so much stuff there, I see dads got another cool hat! Hiking sounds fun, I love the cool boats and scenery! Looks like a lot of fun! Love ya

Sarah said...

So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I need more explanation of these pictures. they are so lovely but I have no idea what is happening. I need more, please give me more.
Tiffany

canada said...

grandma that iss soo bea-u-ti-FUL
i stll cant believe you are in CHINAA!!!!! luvv canada