Friday, February 27, 2009

Looking Back

From Dana
I know you would like to see pictures of China, but for the last two weeks we have been working on getting ready to start teaching. We have been doing Power Points and using pictures from our past to talk about life in the United States of America. This picture is over 44 years ago. The Udo & Donna Warten family before anyone was married.

I thought it would be fun to show you a picture of me when I was just a young thing who loved to dance. I think I just liked the costumes.
This is a picture of me when I was about 2 1/2. If I put a picture of Lily in here you would see we do look a lot a like.
Now I decided to add some pictures of those who came before us and see if any of you can see one of our children looking like them.
Grandpa Thelin
Grandpa Wartena


JayJared and his great grandfather Victor Thelin, Part of the reason we haven't been posting to the blog is that it hasn't been working right, hopefully it will be better and we can show you more of China. I will try to post- we will see.

3 comments:

beverly said...

I love the photo of Jay in a tucks, I thought Jared photo was Jesus, It sure looks like the Savior.Love you Guys Bev & Ron

SBrooks said...

Love the photo of Grandpa Thelin. I have never seen it before.

Sarah said...

It's strange seeing a picture of Jared that looks so much like the savior ....funny. He looks a lot like his great grandpa. That was a fun post.