Monday, April 13, 2009

ANOTHER WEEK ANOTHER RMB


I have one Freshmen nursing class of 19 students, 18 girls and one really nice boy. I have put them into three groups and they are working on making a movie over 6 of the PHASE songs.The world is part of the song they are working on.

This is group 3. We meet at our apartment for class. We can use my Mac computer here and the girls like coming.
Shandong University has quite a few students from the Middle East. These are two of those girls walking across the SDU campus.
They have these cool tread mills on the play grounds. They have a lot of such workout play grounds all over the city. The Government is really into helping the people to get into good physical condition. I think I need to use them at least half an hour each day. Yeah, and I should also stop eating chocolate.
They really have many beautiful places all over the SDU campus and in Jinan city. With all 8 plus million the people in Jinan, there are still many new places that are very quiet and peaceful. Dana

No comments: