Friday, March 26, 2010

Chicken Paws

Chicken Feet, Ya gotta love em.

At the Dinner last night with the Doctors, they asked us if we would like an order of Chicken Paws? We said we knew what they were. We all laughed at because they are chicken feet...and the Chinese love them. Here are some photos of Chicken Paws...we took to show you.

Kids, have a look.

Here is a tasty five pack of chicken feet for your lunch pail...or for on the go.

These are at the market cleaned and ready to cook. Notice the claws. They are interesting eating. Remember the people here love these and pick the bones clean...then spit out the bones and the toe nails. This is one little cultural difference between the East and the West.

Cooked Chicken Paws...ready to eat.

Another recipe of cooked chicken paws...ready to eat.

Still more...

Dana is selecting an individual lunch box paw or a fast food snack. They are seasoned, cooked and ready to eat. These are quite cheap too.

Would you like to try one? We will bring some home for you if you let us know how many you would like.

Checking out.

We found our new favorite drink in 4 different brands and containers. We will try them all to see which ones are the best. They are all Apple Vinegar juice/drinks...and they taste really good. Try one today!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, I can not believe they like chicken legs. It must be like Wings in the US.

So funny. I really have no desire to try one.

Unknown said...

I can barely look at those pictures without a shiver going down my spine. I remember being served them while I was in China too. You dont need to bring us back any. Thanks anyway!
Love
Vanessa

SBrooks said...

Wow! They look not so fabulous to me. I guess the American wings are the way we go. Not sure I am good with the spitting out the toenail parts! Keep up the adventures!