Monday, November 3, 2008

SUNDAY FIRESIDE

This is the coat I bought on Saturday. I am hoping that it will keep me warm this winter.On Sunday, for the graduates students (a group of married ones) they wanted to make homemade bread. We did two set of bread making and I think they are ready to try it themselves Of course the success lays in the yeast. They also can't find bread pans here. I think mine must have come with the earlier BYU teachers. Most of them don't have a oven. But we did have fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love yout new coat Dana. What a great fireside to teach them your great bread making skills.

Sarah said...

I could use that class, my bread always turns out as hard as a rock...but no worries I never waist it I use it to discipline my children.

Suzanne said...

No ovens? Man, there are so many little differences that never cross my mind!