Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First part of the Journey Through China by Dana


Talk about an amazing adventure so far. We left Jinan in the cold of winter. We got on the bus to the airport and said, "No matter what, we will stay positive about whatever happens." Most people would of course have gotten a travel agent here to schedule flights and hotels, but we were determined to do it on our own, with some help from our students, of course. Now to our vacation journal. As we were leaving I looked at myself and said, "You are getting old and you are not losing weightvery fast, so just take the pictures and live with the results. Those who know you and love you will only see and appreciate the wonder of this trip." I finally bought a new hat because I couldn't keep my hair looking good. Now to the vacation part of the journal.

No comments: