Sunday, October 12, 2008

MY FELLOW AMERICANS

MY FELLOW AMERICANS
Vote Your Conscience!

As a faithful Ameican I advise you to get on the band wagon and vote for
a good and outstanding man.
Not Jay Thelin, because I wasn't born in the United States. Dana put this in so that only Jason can be president. She wants me only for herself. Imagine being gone to foreign countries embasssadoring all of the time, what kind of life is that eh?
(Hit on the link below and you will see who I think would make a wonderful President of the United States.)


http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Kbtpo1&altl=Uifmjo









h

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

I love that! My hubby put all our kids in for president! I especially love the older lady and the tatto on the lower back with their names - too funny!

Anonymous said...

I want everyone to know that I accept this nomination. If elected, I will work hard to do away with world hunger and encourage investment in flying cars!

Suzanne said...

I think it's a trick. I don't think there is a "Jason Thelin." I mean, c'mon. JASON Thelin? Jason THELIN? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck...

Suzanne said...

Jonathan says he doesn't get my joke, so I guess I swung and missed! Oh well. Comedy isn't pretty. ;)