Thursday, December 11, 2008

LOST WEIGHT. FEEL GOOD. I LOVE CHINA!

BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS.

At 260.

Having lost 30 pounds here in China in three months, I feel pretty good and have had to buy some new clothes. I feel really good and look forward to what the rest of the school year has in store... Losing an average of 10 pounds per month is probably too much, but I certainly know how to slow that down....if I want to.

Walking is so great. Who needs cars anyway?




First week in China. In San Francisco on the way to China the second time.


At dinner with another English Teaching couple, at Jenny's American Food Cafe in Jinan last week. Yes, we had lazagna and Casa Dea's.
Also, as you see, Christmas is coming in China.


5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Awww...I was shoveling coffee cake into my mouth when I read this post (she said, sheepishly putting down her fork). Honestly, though, there is nothing so inspiring as success - thank you for keeping us updated! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

You look great Jay ,keep up the good work .You can do it.I enjoy seeing you change for better health.

Johnny Austin said...

Yeah Dad! You kinda remind me of that body builder Arnold Schwarzeneggggger... You are lookin great, my question for you is, are you feeling great, has the walking and asian food made a dent in how you feel day to day?

J

Sarah said...

You look Awesome Jay....Keep up the good work!

Tiffany said...

lookin good!!