Monday, December 15, 2008



I was so excited to start and tell you about our great trip of Qingdao, but I can't get the picture to add to the blog. So I guess Jay will have to do the blog on this trip. You can see our travel map of China. Our next trip will be in January to Hong Kong. I am looking forward to that experience.

Our trip to Qingdao was amazing and we would like to go back in the late spring so we can enjoy the ocean and the beach there.

It really is a beautiful place, but Jay will have to tell you more about it.

Dana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see the pictures.

SBrooks said...

Sounds great!

Tiffany said...

Wow you guys really got around.

beverly said...

Looks like a lot of fun and adventure coming up in January too. Love to ride the Bullet train We rode one like it at the Worlds Fair in Vancouver Wash.