Thursday, December 11, 2008

DEEP THOUGHTS BY DANA

WIGGED OUT...

Our trip to Beijing was wonderful. We have never been on a organized tour and it was really fun, especially since we went with all these amazing people that were from BYU training program.

When we got back it was time to do something new to the apartment. This is Jay at his desk. Before we left to Beijing I saw this really great painting of the ocean. It reminded me of
Hawaii, North Shore. I thought about it all the time we were gone and when we got back I ask Jay if we could get it. He said yes if I could get a good price. I am not sure if $43 is a good price but we got it and brought it home to put on the wall in front of his desk.


On Friday, tomorrow morning, we are leaving on another short trip. It is to Qing Dao. They had some of the Olympic water rowing sports there.
It is suppose to be really a beautiful place, where they also sell pearls. It is
right in the sea shore. It is also suppose to be cold there now. It should be fun though.

I have also included these current pictures of me. There is a reason for it. It has gotten cold here, and since we don't have a car to get to a place, we have to walk out side a lot. That means
I have to wear something on my head to keep warm. Well, I got these really great ear muffs that help till it gets really cold then I put on one of my white hats. They work really well but my hair looks really bad after a little while which means I never get to take off the hat when
I am out.












So today, Jay thought it was time to get a wig. He bought me one. So this is my new wig that you will probably see me in sometimes, at least until the weather gets warm again and I don't need to keep my head warm. So while we are on this trip to the ocean, I will be wearing it a lot. That way I won't have to worry about my hair and for warmth, it will be like having on two hats on. It is a new thing I am
trying. What do you think?

6 comments:

Johnny Austin said...

LOL! Mom, that is awesome! The wig actually looks really good, and asian a little... You are too cute!

JD

Sarah said...

I really like the wig...it looks great, and what an inventive idea on Jays part.

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the wig and and Iknow it will keep you warmer. I'm speaking from experience.

Frank and Julie said...

I had a wig when I went through cancer treatment 9 years ago. They are the greatest thing ever invented. However I was really glad during the summer that my hair had grown in enough to take off the wig.
They are tremendously warm. I loved it. I wish I still had it.

Tiffany said...

You look so cute in the wig. I love the color and it is a great plan for hat head problems.

Jensen Family :) said...

Mom the eart muffs are a great IDEA! They seem very stylish and usefull at the same time, the wig looks adorale I love it, it reminds me of carol and how her hair was always set and perfect everyday, I wonder if the hat you put over it will ruin the wigs look though... Anyway I am glad you are having fun trying out new ideas and hairstyles, doesnt it itch at all? Your wig picture looks just like me, our features are so simmilar, I bet if I put it on I would look just like that, even your left dimple is in the same spot as mine! Cool, love ya Trish